**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
The Toro AW Signature Model Selects are BRAND NEW for 2021! These are the freshly designed signature guitars for Andy Williams of the band Every Time I Die. This is the second signature model that we’ve collaborated on with Andy, and we both couldn’t be more stoked on the result! Much like his previous signature model, the Enigma AW, this Toro sports the Humbucker – Singlecoil configuration and some outrageous aesthetics! Loaded with a Balaguer Hypernova Humbucker in the bridge position and our Thunderlips singlecoil in the neck, this guitar covers a lot of tonal ground. It is jam packed with killer features for the touring musician or someone who wants a stable workhorse guitar, such as a Roasted Maple neck, stainless steel frets, and locking tuners.
Condition: This is a brand new Andy Williams Signature Toro AW in Gloss See-Through Turquoise. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Balaguer’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Balaguer Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!