No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Formerly known as “ESP Standard”, ESP E-II instruments are made in Japan at the ESP factory. With the E-II M-II Mercury Blueburst, you’re getting a powerhouse of a guitar that’s ready to impress, both visually and sonically. This guitar features set-thru construction at 25.5” scale for fast and easy access to the highest frets. Its alder body features a burled maple top with figured wood grain and knots that look incredible under its translucent finish. Its three-piece maple neck is satin-finished on the back for the ultimate in smooth playing feel. Its ebony fingerboard features pearloid offset block inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. White binding accents the guitar’s top, headstock, and neck. The E-II M-II Mercury Blueburst offers a set of premium-quality components like a Hipshot hardtail bridge with string-thru-body, Gotoh locking tuners, a bone nut, and ESP strap locks. This outstanding guitar also features a set of direct-mounted Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups with black Battleworn covers, offering accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing, and delivering a crushing midrange and precise high-end articulation. A push-pull tone control allows for coil splitting. Includes ESP deluxe hardshell case.
Condition: This is a brand new E-II M-II HT. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Top: Burl Maple
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: ESP Locking
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: BareKnuckle Aftermath Direct Mount Battle Worn Black
- Bridge PU: BareKnuckle Aftermath Direct Mount Battle Worn Black
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Case: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!