**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.) - All FGN guitars and basses come with a unique Circle Fretting System (C.F.S.). It was created by FGN based on an idea to offer better pitch and articulation than conventional guitars and basses. All frets are installed on fingerboard in slightly curved shape, so that every string crosses all the frets in 90 degrees, i.e. to offer a minimum contact of string on a fret, and it makes the scale length of every string even while it actually varies on conventional fretting. The C.F.S. is a solution of fretting on a traditional guitar and bass and it offers clearer articulation and tones which give dimension when you play a cord and also cut through the mix when you play single notes.
Other Highlighted Specs - Traditional style GOTOH bridge and tailpiece, Precise and smooth vintage style GOTOH SD90-SL tuners and FGN Alnico 5 Humbucking pickups.
Condition: This is a brand new NLS10GMP in Faded Cherry Burst. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and FGN’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of FGN Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Set-in Neck
- Body: Maple Top / Mahogany Back
- Neck: Mahogany U-Shape
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 22F Medium Jumbo C.F.S.
- Tuners: GOTOH® SD90-SL
- Bridge: GOTOH® GE104B
- Tailpiece: GOTOH® GE101Z
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickup (Neck): FGN Alnico 5
- Pickup (Bridge): FGN Alnico 5
- Controls: 2Volume, 2Tone, 3Way Toggle SW
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Accessories: Original Gig Bag
- Color: FCB (Faded Cherry Burst)