No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The H3-1000FR has the bold curves of the ESP Horizon-3, with an extended and beveled upper horn and a shortened lower horn that offers excellent high-fret accessibility. This guitar offers set-thru construction at 25.5” scale, pairing a mahogany body to a three-piece, extra-thin maple neck that has a compound radius for maximum speed and comfort. It also offers a bound Macassar ebony fingerboard that features offset white pearloid block inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The H3-1000FR features an EMG 66TW in the neck position, splittable with push-pull control, for a tonal balance of thick, boosted mids, big lows, and singing highs. The bridge pickup is an EMG 57, with its iconic PAF tone. Both pickups are direct-mounted and have brushed gold covers to match the H3-1000FR’s gold hardware. It also includes a Floyd Rose 1000SE bridge with stainless steel screws, and Grover tuners.
Condition: This is a brand new H3-1000FR in Snow White. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 300-400mm Compound
- Finish: Snow White
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000SE
- Neck PU: EMG 66TW Brushed Gold *(Pull for Split)
- Bridge PU: EMG F-57 Brushed Gold
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!