No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. The MH-1000 Baritone is designed to handle the extended lower range of modern metal and progressive rock with its 27” scale and typical tuning a fourth below standard (B-E-A-D-F#-B) while still retaining ideal string tension and tone. This monster guitar offers neck-thru-body construction for stability and sustain, using an arched mahogany body with maple cap, and an extra-thin three-piece maple neck. its design includes a compound neck radius for maximum speed and comfort. Its Macassar ebony fingerboard features 24 extra jumbo stainless steel frets and offset white pearloid block inlays. White binding on the body, neck and headstock helps define this guitar’s sleek shape. Components on the MH-1000 Baritone include LTD locking tuners, a TonePros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body, and direct-mount EMG 81 and EMG 60TW-R pickup with coil splitting and brushed black chrome covers.
Condition: This is a brand new MH-1000 Baritone in Black Satin. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 27" Baritone
- Body: Mahogany / Maple Cap
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 300-400mm Compound
- Finish: Black Satin
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: EMG 60TW-R Brushed Black Chrome*(Pull Tone for split)
- Bridge PU: EMG-81
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL158 (.013/.017/.026W/.036/.046/.062)
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!