No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Loaded with premium features, this DK24 model features a sleek Dinky™ body constructed from mahogany with a poplar burl top, sculpted shredder’s cut heel and scalloped lower back bout for seamless access to the upper registers. The bolt-on maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, a silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back of the neck for sublime playability, and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for neck relief tweaks on the fly. Designed for speed, the 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.Other premium modern features include a five-way blade pickup switch, dome-style knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners and more.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E Mahogany with Poplar Burl comes in Desert Sand with black hardware.
Condition: This is a brand new Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT E Mahogany with Poplar Burl. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Charvel's warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Charvel Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Model Number: 2969851557
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Desert Sand
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Black
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Bridge: Charvel® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Offset White Dot
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!