Schecter USA Custom Shop Sunset Custom-II Electric Guitar w/ Case
No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
The Schecter Custom Shop has brought another limited edition run to life! Flamed Koa looks like absolutely luxury! The Gloss top really helps that Koa come to life. Another pleasure surprise was the back. We were expecting a satin black back, but we were thrilled to open the case and see the 2-tone sunburst satin back!
Schecter's Fulcrum 2-point trem and Schecter USA locking tuners gives you the ability to use the term at will without falling out of tune. She’s powered by Schecter’s Pasadena Plus in the bridge and Pasadena Classic in the neck. Both PUPs are a more Modern/hotter set, but are modeled after the PAF characteristics. The Plus puts out more output than the Classics and also has a little more juice in the upper-mids. Not to forget, these also have push/pull capabilities. Combine the two and you have yourself a very versatile set ready to tackle any gig.
Some other features to round off this beauty are a Mahogany body, Macassary Ebony board, Maple neck, Acrylic Pearl dots and glow-in-the-dark side dots.
Per usual, the Schecter Custom Shop does it again! Enjoy another stunner from the Sun Valley team!
Condition: This is a brand new USA Custom Shop Sunset Custom-II in Natural Gloss that comes with a case. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Schecter’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Schecter Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Top Material: .25" Flamed Koa
Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Natural Gloss Top/Satin 2 Tone Sunburst Back
Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Contoured 4-Bolt
- Fretboard Material: Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 2200 Jescar Premium German Silver Frets (6100 Equivalent)
- Fret Markers: Acrylic Pearl dots/Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.67"
- Neck Thickness: 1F: .825, 12F: .865
- Neck Shape: Schecter Custom "C" Shape
Pickups: Schecter Pasadena Plus (Bridge)/ Pasadena Classic (Neck) - Black Metal Covers
- Electronics: Push/Pull coil-split
- Switch: 3-way blade
- Tuners: Schecter USA Locking
- Bridge: Schecter Fulcrum 2-point Trem
- Hardware Color: Black
- Case: Tweed
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!