No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Its San Dimas alder body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for blazing-fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the rolled fingerboard edges and hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish provide a comfortable, broken-in feel. The neck also hosts a slick 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, durable Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut, Luminlay® side dots for fretboard guidance in the dark, and a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration loaded with active and innovative EMG® pickups geared towards modern players. The EMG® 57 bridge pickup evokes an unmistakably PAF quality with plenty of headroom and punch for unparalleled definition and presence, while an EMG 66 neck pickup provides the warm, smooth mid-range and expansive lows along with clarity in the upper register.
Keeping things simple control-wise, Long went with a three-way pickup blade switch and a single dome-style volume knob. The instrument is also equipped with a Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, designed for improved intonation and enhanced sustain and resonance.
Sure to be noticed on metal stages across the globe, Long’s Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT M is cloaked in a durable Gloss Black finish, complete with neon yellow and black pickup covers, black hardware and Fender® Strat® headstock.
Condition: This is a brand new Sean Long Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 HH HT M. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Charvel's warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Charvel Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Model Number: 2965051503
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Gloss Black
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 57
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 66
- Pickup Color: Yellow (Bridge), Black (Neck)
- Controls: Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: San Dimas® Style 1
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Charvel® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Saddle Height Wrench: N/A
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: None
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!