No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
The Toro AW Signature Model Selects are BRAND NEW for 2021! These are the freshly designed signature guitars for Andy Williams of the band Every Time I Die. This is the second signature model that we’ve collaborated on with Andy, and we both couldn’t be more stoked on the result! Much like his previous signature model, the Enigma AW, this Toro sports the Humbucker – Singlecoil configuration and some outrageous aesthetics! Loaded with a Balaguer Hypernova Humbucker in the bridge position and our Thunderlips singlecoil in the neck, this guitar covers a lot of tonal ground. It is jam packed with killer features for the touring musician or someone who wants a stable workhorse guitar, such as a Roasted Maple neck, stainless steel frets, and locking tuners.
Condition: This is a brand new Andy Williams Signature Toro AW. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Balaguer’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Balaguer Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Alder body
- Roasted Maple Neck (C shape)
- Ebony fretboard (16” radius)
- Pearloid dot inlays
- 22 stainless steel medium jumbo frets
- Balaguer Hypernova (*BRAND NEW DESIGN*) bridge pickup (covered chrome cover)
- Balaguer Thunderlips Singlecoil in the neck (chrome cover)
- Black Pearloid pickguard on the See-Through Teal variation, and Wild Cat Yellow pickguard on the See-Through Black variation
- Balaguer Hardtail Bridge
- 1 volume, 3-way blade (speed knob)
- 25.5” scale
- Satin Poly finish on back of neck
- TWO FINISHES: See-Through Teal finish (has Black/Gray Pearloid Pickguard) & See-Through Black finish (has Wild Cat Yellow pickguard)
- Graphtech nut
- Comes with Gig Bag
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!