No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
The Ghost Fret is back, and we couldn’t be more excited.
This time round we have made some improvements, tweaks and minor alterations to the classic. From improved body carving and strap lock placement through to the introduction of Korina wood for the first time ever to the Chapman range.
Of course the Ghost Fret still comes equipped with the spec you would expect from Chapman including stainless steel frets, roasted maple neck, and Hipshot locking tuners.
After extensive testing we settled on a pair of USA Seymour Duncan’s for this beast, a Ceramic “Distortion” in the neck and an ALNICO 5 “Alternative 8” in the bridge bringing a full spectrum of power and articulation.
From smooth blues through to searing Metal, the Chapman Ghost Fret has everything you need and more.
Condition: This is a B-Stock Ghost Fret. The reason this is a b-stock is because of the issue with the finish on the back of the guitar on the bass side (see photos). The finish appears to be "peeling." It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: Ghost Fret
- Body: Korina Solid Carve
- Headstock: Angled Stealth Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 43mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Set Neck with Volute
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 43mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 22mm 12F 23mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Pearloid Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~24.75″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Distorion (MAGNET: Cermic, DC RESISTANCE: 13k ohms)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Alternative 8 (MAGNET: Alnico 8, DC RESISTANCE: 17.9k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k) with push pull coil split
- Bridge: Chapman String Through hardtail
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge (Tone Knob In), Bridge Inner Coil (Tone Knob Out)
- Position 3: Bridge + Neck (Tone Knob In), Bridge + Neck Inner Coils (Tone Knob Out)
- Position 5: Neck (Tone Knob In), Neck Inner Coil (Tone Knob Out)
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!