No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
This HSS configured tonal monster is not just business at the neck and party at the bridge! Paying homage to those who modified traditional single coil equipped instruments back in the 80's, the ML1 Pro Hybrid is a powerful, yet flexible machine capable of many styles. Bristling with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the Bridge and Classic Stacks in the middle and neck, the tonal options are impressive. With modern appointments like Stainless Steel frets, Glow in the Dark side dots and a roasted maple neck and fingerboard the ML1 Pro Hybrid is perfectly formed and ergonomically designed for comfort and playability.
Condition: This is a brand new ML1 Pro Hybrid. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML1 Pro
- Body Top: Poplar Burl Veneer On Flat Top with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Basswood with Gloss Finish
- Headstock: Straight Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Medium Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on Neck
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 22.5mm 12F 24mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple – Medium Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Strat Plus Single Coil (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 8.7k ohms)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Strat Plus Single Coil (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 8.6k ohms)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 2, DC RESISTANCE: 8.2k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman 2-Point Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil) + Middle
- Position 3: Middle
Position 4: Middle + Neck
- Position 5: Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!