No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Welcome to the return and renaissance of our sleek and stealthy flagship, the ML1 Pro Modern.
We’ve approached this instrument from the ground up. Our primary objective was to realize a more ergonomic and refined design fully. We achieved this in part through the assimilation of requests from the public, alongside tweaks and modifications from Chapmans own hard-working R&D team.
The new ML1 Pro Modern is more comfortable to play than ever, featuring a fully upgraded body contour and carved top, with increased upper fret access and a stunning contemporary look. It features an all-new, proprietary, carved/four bolt construction, allowing the feel and access of a set through neck, with the practicality of a bolt on!
Action-packed full of spec like Stainless steel frets, USA Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient Humbuckers, and Hipshot tuners, this modern rock machine is the tool you need for the job.
Condition: This is a B-Stock ML1 Pro Modern. The reason is this is a b-stock is because of some issues with the finish on the heel (see photos). It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML1 Pro
- Body Top: Basswood Solid Carve
- Headstock: Angled Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-On with Volute
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 22.5mm 12F 23mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Pearl Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 7.8k ohms)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 12.5k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Super Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman String Through hardtail
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge Humbucker + Neck (Inner Coil)
- Position 3: Bridge + Neck
- Position 4: Neck Humbucker + Bridge (Inner Coil)
- Position 5: Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!