No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
I know why you're here, I know what you’ve been doing, why are you hardly sleep and why night after night you sit by your computer... You’re looking for the new Chapman ML1 Pro Modern range. Featuring stunning, carved Swamp Ash bodies, baked Maple or Macassar Ebony fingerboards and powerful Sentient and Pegasus Seymour Duncan humbuckers, no one can be told what the ML1 Pro Modern is, you have to see it for yourself. With a lightning quick, C profile Chapman neck, 24 jumbo Stainless Steel frets and glow-in-the-dark side dots - you won’t think you’re fast, you’ll know you’re fast. Whether you choose Pitch Black, Zima blue or Black sun, buckle up and see how deep the rabbit hole goes, it’s time to take the red pill.
Condition: This is a brand new ML1 Pro Modern. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML1 Pro
- Body Top: Ash Solid Carve Top with Satin Finish
- Body Back: Ash with Satin Finish
- Headstock: Angled Heritage Headstock w/ Ebony Veneer
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through with Volute
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 22.5mm 12F 23mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Pearl Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 7.8k ohms)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 12.5k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Super Switch with Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman String Through hardtail
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge + Neck Only Split (Outer Coil)
- Position 3: Bridge + Neck
- Position 4: Neck + Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil)
- Position 5: Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!