No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
The ML3 Pro Modern has always been know for its thick, powerful tone and lightning fast playability, but now we have juiced up this work-horse with new materials, tech and exciting spec. Equipped with a pair of hand built Seymour Duncan Humbuckers, an Alnico 5 loaded Sentient which delivers a very articulate vintage output pickup with great dynamic response and a Pegasus which gives a wide harmonic range and a delivers a warm, balanced, responsive, and lush tone for progressive metal, you’ll have a hard job putting it down. The powerful combination of baked maple and Basswood together with Stainless Steel frets all wrapped up in a stunning satin metallic finish will give you everything you need to dominate the stage.
Condition: This is a B-Stock ML3 Pro Modern. The reason this is a b-stock is because of some minor bubbling/clumping in the finish on the heel and around strap button (see photos). It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty (does not include finish issues). Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body: Basswood Solid Carve Top with Satin Finish
- Headstock: Angled Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Set-Through Neck with Volute
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 20.5mm, 12F 22mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Pearl Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker, MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 7.8k ohms
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker, MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 12.5k ohms
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Super Switch with Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman String Through hardtail
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46
- Pickup Switching: POSITION 1 - Bridge, POSITION 2 - Bridge + Neck Only Split (Outer Coil), POSITION 3 - Bridge + Neck, POSITION 4 - Neck + Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil), POSITION 5 - Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!