No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Glistening like a vintage limousine soaring through the rain, the ML3 Pro Traditional has all the grace and style of a vintage vehicle with the roaring engine to match. Equipped with a pair of Seymour Duncan “Hot Tele” Single coil pickups, featuring hand-ground Alnico five rod magnets, a special high output coil wind and wax potted for squeal free performance - this beast is firing on all cylinders. Resplendent with its silky smooth baked maple neck and fingerboard, Stainless Steel frets, lightweight Alder body and stunning metallic finish, as soon as your hand touches the neck you will realise - elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
Condition: This is a brand new ML3 Pro Traditional. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML3 Pro
- Body Top: Alder Solid Carve Top with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Alder with Gloss Finish
- Headstock: Straight Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- String Retainer: Vintage String Retainers
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on Neck
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 23.5mm 12F 24.5mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 250mm (~10″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 9.9k ohms)
Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil (MAGNET: Alnico 5,
DC RESISTANCE: 16.2k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 3 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (250k), Master Tone (250k)
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Tele-Style with Brass Saddles
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge + Neck
- Position 3: Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!