No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
"The Irithyll Burst is a new take on my baritone guitar. I wanted to create a darker, moodier and heavier sounding guitar, using solid Hipshot hardware, and a stunning exotic Mapa Burl top. Designed to be a versatile baritone instrument, the ML3 BEA ITB is a 28” scale guitar, allowing to tune much lower, or use lighter strings and keep use it as a low tuned lead instrument. The finish (Irithyll Burst), is inspired by From Software's Dark Souls 3 referencing ‘Irithyll Of The Boreal Valley's dark and icy night skies, with darkness hidden deep within, complemented by the guitar's detailed top. Housing my signature Bare Knuckle SILO pickup in the bridge, and a Seymour Duncan Little ‘59 in the neck hooked up to the 5-way super switch. The tonal variety in this guitar is huge! For me, I feel the ML3BEA guitars have reached their final form. I hope you enjoy playing them as much as I do!" - Rabea Massaad.
Condition: This is a brand new Rabea Massaad Signature ML3 Pro BEA Baritone. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML3 BEA Baritone
- Body Top: Poplar Burl Solid Flat Top with Satin Finish
- Body Back: Alder with Satin Finish
- Headstock: Angled Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- Neck: Wenge with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on Neck with Volute
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 58mm, THICKNESS including fret height: 1F 21.5mm 12F 23mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action Truss Rod with Carbon Reinforcing Rods
- Fretboard: Wenge Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Infinity
- Scale Length: 711mm (~28″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SL59 Mini Humbucker Mini Humbucker( MAGNET: Ceramic, DC RESISTANCE: 9.8k ohms)
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Silo Rabea Signature Humbucker Humbucker (MAGNET: Alnico 5, DC RESISTANCE: 15.7k ohms)
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Super Switch with Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Hipshot 41060 Hardtail
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Super Slinky, Nickel Wound, Custom 12-60 (.012 / .016 / .020 / .034 / .046 / .060)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge + Neck only Split (outer Coil)
- Position 3: Bridge + Neck
- Position 4: Neck + Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil)
- Position 5: Neck
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!