No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Why is this guitar here? This guitar was made for the marketing launch of the Made In England Workshop. You can see this being played in the official Chapman Guitars promotional video. As such there may be some light playing surface marks (one small mark pictured - on the inside tummy cut) but this guitar is brand new, never owned.
This guitar was in the first batch made after the final prototype stage for Chapman Guitars' pre-launch promotional use.
The guitar is made by hand by UKGB Ltd and comes with a custom molded Hiscox hardcase.
Condition: This is a brand new DEMO Workshop Series ML1 X. There is one small mark pictured - on the inside tummy cut (see photos). It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Chapman’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Chapman Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Shape: ML1X
- Body Top: 5mm Flame Maple
- Body Top Finish: Nitro Gloss
- Body Back: Satin Nitro African Mahogany Walnut Pinstripe
- Headstock: Straight Heritage
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock 6GLO (locking Open, 18:1)
- String Nut: 42mm Bone Nut
- String Trees: Gotoh, Nickel, RG15/RG30
- Neck Wood: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitro
- Neck Width at Frets: 1st: 22.5mm, 12th: 24mm, Last: 57mm
- Neck Profile: C
- Fretboard Material: Roasted Flame Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers Front: Walnut Donut Inlays
- Fret Markers Side: 2mm Glow in the dark
- Scale Length: 648mm (25.5")
- Case: Custom made "Chapman Carnyx"
- Pickups: HSS pickups. Balanced vintage-hot output. Alnico V magnets wound with 42AWG formvar.
- Neck Pickup: 6.7k Ohms
- Middle Pickup: 6.8k Ohms
- Bridge Pickup: 9.4k Ohms
- Pickup Switch: Open back 5 way lever
- Volume Control: CTS A500K Master Volume
- Tone Control: CTS A500K Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: Position 1: Bridge, Position 2: Bridge Split (Outer) & Middle, Position 3: Middle, Position 4: Middle & Neck, Position 5: Neck
- Bridge: Bespoke for Chapman - Wilkinson Steel Block
- Saddles: Solid Steel Locking
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual Design
- Strings: Ernie Ball 10-46
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!