No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky™ style is topped in poplar burl and cloaked in a knockout Transparent Black Burst finish.
The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck has graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay® side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, 4mm pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low-friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, locking tuners, gold hardware and more.
Condition: This is a brand new Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM Poplar Burl. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Charvel's warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Charvel Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Model Number: 2969411510
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Color: Transparent Black Burst
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Neck Pickup: Custom Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Pickup Color: Flat Parchment
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot), No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Both Inside Coils, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Mini Toggle Down/All Series, Up/All Parallel
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Bridge: Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tremolo Arm: Gotoh®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Strat®-Style Skirt
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Saddle Height Wrench: Yes
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Binding: None - Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Caramelized Maple
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- String Trees: Fender® Standard String Guide
- Headstock: Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Neck Plate: None - 4-Bolt Sculpted Heel
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!