No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Formerly known as “ESP Standard”, ESP E-II instruments are made in Japan at the ESP factory. The E-II Arrow Nebula Blackburst takes the bold, beveled shape of the Arrow and presents it in an outstanding and eye-catching finish over a burled maple top, with a matching treatment on the headstock. This 25.5” scale guitar uses neck-thru-body construction for great sustain and stability, with a three-piece maple neck and alder body. Its ebony fingerboard features triangular pearloid inlays and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The back of the neck is satin finished for the ultimate in smooth playing feel. Components on the E-II Arrow Nebula Blackburst include a Floyd Rose Original tremolo, upgraded with stainless steel screws, as well as Gotoh locking tuners, ESP strap locks, and a set of direct-mount Fishman Modern Humbucker pickups with black covers and a push-push control to select voicings. Includes ESP deluxe hardshell case.
Condition: This is a brand new E-II Arrow. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Top: Burled Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: ESP Locking
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original SE
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico Black *(Pull Volume for Voice 2)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic Black *(Pull Volume for Voice 2)
- Electronics Layout: Master Volume(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Case: V-Alexi Guitar Form Fit Case
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!