**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
As the guitarist for Of Mice & Men, Alan Ashby needed a guitar that would give him both the sonic power for his music along with the sturdy roadworthiness for high-energy shows and a relentless touring schedule. New for 2021, the LTD AA-1 is an update to Alan’s previous signature model, adding a killer Black Satin finish/gold hardware design theme that extends all the way to its 24 extra-jumbo Jescar EVOgold frets. The body is a classic traditional shape, but everything about the AA-1 is intended for high-performance modern music, including it's neck-thru-body construction, fast 3-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, Macassar ebony fingerboard, and single EMG 81 active pickup with brushed gold cover. This guitar has sustain for days, that's increased even more by the TonePros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body design. Includes ESP hardshell case.
Condition: This is a brand new Alan Ashby AA-1 in Black Satin. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck-Thru-Body Construction - 24.75” Scale
- Mahogany Body
- 3Pc Mahogany Neck
- Macassar Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 XJ Jescar EVOgold Frets
- Thin U Neck Shape
- Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge w/ String Thru - Gold Hardware
- EMG 81 Brushed Gold Pickup » Black Satin Finish
- Includes ESP Hardshell Case