No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. With the EC-1000T/CTM Vintage Gold Satin, you get the overall vibe of an outstanding vintage instrument that’s been rocking hard for years and years, but with the most contemporary components and smooth playability imaginable. The “T” is for traditional, referring to its full-thickness single-cutaway mahogany body shape (no waist cut). The “CTM” stands for its custom multi-ply binding, situated on both the front and back or the body as well as neck and headstock. The finish color of this guitar has been carefully formulated to match the natural yellowing of a decades-old guitar, and looks like it came straight out of the hard rocking 1970s combined with its gold hardware, including a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, and LTD locking tuners. Its three-piece mahogany neck offers a Macassar ebony fingerboard with white pearloid ESP flag inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. The EC-1000T/CTM’s tone is generated with a set of direct-mount Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups. Each pickup offers three voicings, selectable with push-pull controls. On the neck pickup, Voice 1 offers the coveted vintage PAF tone, Voice 2 is an airy chime, and Voice 3 is a vintage single-coil. For the bridge pickup, Voice 1 is the PAF, Voice 2 is the classic hot-rodded humbucker, and Voice 3 is an overwound single coil.
Condition: This is a brand new EC-1000T CTM in Vintage Gold Satin. We have multiple in stock so you may not receive the same exact one in the photos, but with a solid finish they don't vary. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany / Maple Cap
- Neck: 3Pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Vintage Gold Satin
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Bridge PU: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker *(Pull Tone for Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume for Voice 3)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume(Push/Pull)/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!