No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Crafted at our ESP USA facility in Southern California, the USA M-7 Hardtail Baritone offers a very high-quality solution for players who want the extended range of a seven-string 27” baritone scale guitar that’s built by master luthiers and personalized with your choices of finishes, woods, and components. This guitar employs an extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck with natural satin finish for the smoothest and fastest playing experience. Optional premier-quality figured-wood tops are available on the USA M-7 Hardtail including flamed maple, quilted maple, lacewood, zebrawood, and koa, with a variety of amazing translucent gloss and satin finishes to choose from, as well as an ebony fingerboard with offset abalone dot inlays, and a killer reverse headstock with matching body finish.
The USA M-7 Hardtail Baritone offers the very best in parts and components, and include 24 extra-jumbo Jescar stainless steel frets, a Hipshot fixed hardtail bridge, a bone nut, Sperzel Trimlok tuners, Dunlop Straploks, and your choice of Seymour Duncan Custom/Jazz or EMG 81-7XH/85-7XH pickup sets, with a push-pull coil split control on the tone knob for passive pickup models. The USA M-7 Hardtail Baritone includes a high-quality ESP USA form-fitting hard shell case.
Condition: This is a brand new USA M-7 Hardtail Baritone. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and ESP’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of ESP Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Quilt Maple
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Body Binding: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Wood: 3P Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 27"
- Nut Width: 48mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm/12"
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Thickness @ 1st Fret: 19mm
- Thickness @ 12th Fret: 21mm
- Frets: 24 XJ - Jescar FW57110
- Fret Type: Stainless
- Fingerboard Binding: N/A
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Head Cap: Quilt Maple
- Head Cap Binding: N/A
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Bridge: Hipshot Fixed
- Tuners: Sperzel Trim-Lok
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Locking
- Color: Black
- Other: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way
- Other: Push/Pull Coil Tap (Tone Knob)
Playability & Setup
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL SUP LITE (.009-.054)
- Case: ESP USA Form Fit
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!