No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Vintage T Classic built by Grover Jackson!
The Friedman Vintage-T Classic boasts enough carefully considered appointments that it sets the standard in T-style guitars. We crafted the instrument from the ground up to borrow only the very best elements of these iconic twang machines. From there, we leaned into our years of modern craftsmanship, helping the guitar sing and react to your touch better than any before. It may look familiar, but the Vintage-T Classic is a guitar worthy of its own legacy.
As soon as your hands wrap around the Vintage-T Classic’s maple neck, you begin to notice its unique, player-friendly personality. A 7”-10” compound-fingerboard radius blends the comfort of a ‘50s instrument with the availability of wide string bends and fast action. The neck attaches with rock-solid stability - thanks to our exclusive Zero-Shift Neck Pins - to a shoulder-saving, lightweight Sugar Pine body. Loaded with a pair of our custom-voiced Classic Single Coil T pickups, this Vintage-T classic overflows with characteristic bite, chime, and clarity, while always remaining tonally balanced.
Condition: This is a USED 2019 Vintage T Classic in great condition. The aged finish job looks incredible and the guitars play/sounds great. This has been a well-kept guitar. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Wood: Sugar Pine
- Body Finish: Aged Nitrocellulose
- Neck Wood: Eastern Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7”-10” Compound-Radius
- Neck Contour: Classic Vintage Taper
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Frets: Jescar FW55090 Nickel Silver
- Neck Finish: Good Stuff Satin Finish
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Construction: All bolt-on Friedman guitars feature our exclusive Zero-Shift Neck Pins
- Neck Pickup: Friedman Classic Single Coil T neck
- Bridge Pickup: Friedman Classic Single Coil T bridge
- Controls: 1 x Volume & 1 x Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Pickup Selector
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.641”
- Tuning Machines: Vintage, Kluson Style (Non-Locking)
- Bridge: Gotoh In-Tune T-Style
- String Gauge: 10 ~ 46
- Weight: 7 lbs. 3 ox.
- Case: Custom G & G Hardshell case included
- Certificate of Authenticity: A serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity signed by Dave is included.
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!