**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Roasted Maple neck - The Roasted Maple in the neck is heat-treated to increase stability, durability, moisture resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
Roasted Maple fretboard - Heat-treatment provides a well-balanced attack and tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
Jumbo frets - Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
Alder body - The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
DiMarzio® The Cruiser® /AT-1™ pickups - A DiMarzio® The Cruiser® in the neck position delivers single-coil tone, open vocal-sounding mids and a bit of added strength to the bass. A DiMarzio®AT-1™ in the bridge position gives excellent warmth and clarity, which balances well with the neck pickup.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads - The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Wilkinson® WV6-SB tremolo - By utilising the unique Wilkinson "5+1" knife-edges, the Wilkinson® WV6-SB tremolo bridge offers unsurpassed "tone transfer" of a 6-screw pivot system with the smooth fulcrum action of a 2 pivot set-up.
Coil-tap switch - The coil tap switch adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups.
Condition: This is a brand new Andy Timmons Signature AZ10P in Sunburst Matte. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ibanez’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ibanez Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck Type: ATZ/Roasted Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple fretboard/Black dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo frets
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WV6-SB bridge
- String Space: 10.8mm
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio® The Cruiser® (H) middle pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio® AT-1™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Graph Tech® nut
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Nut Width: 40.5mm
- 22F Width: 56.5mm
- 1F Thickness: 21mm
- 12F Thickness: 23mm
- Fretboard Radius: 305mmR
- Case: Gig bag included
- Machine Heads: Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Electronics: Coil-tap switch
- Side Dot: Luminescent side dot inlay