**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Rosewood fretboard - Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads - The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Oval C Roasted Maple neck - Heat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge - The T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter switch - The dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups - Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using a distortion sound, and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted., and works well with various effect pedals.
Condition: This is a brand new Premium AZ42P1 in Black. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ibanez’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ibanez Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck Type: AZ Oval C/Roasted Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: American Basswood body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard/Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Gotoh® T1502 bridge
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Graph Tech® nut
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Nut Width: 42mm at NUT
- 24F Width: 57mm at 24F
- 1F Thickness: 20.5mm at 1F
- 12F Thickness: 22.5mm at 12F
- Fretboard Radius: 305mmR
- Case: Gig bag included
- Machine Heads: Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Special Electronics: dyna-MIX10 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Side Dots: Luminescent side dot inlay