No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Rosewood fretboard - Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Compound Radius Fretboard (228mm to 305mm) - Offering the best of both worlds, the digitized compound radius fretboard of the AZ-N is built to enhance both smooth chording and lead work in the upper register.
5 tremolo springs - Five tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
Non-recessed bridge cavity - While the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
dyna-MIX9 switching system with Alter Switch - The dyna-MIX 9 offers nine sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. One mode even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ S-S-H pickups - Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ Pickups feature a moderate output and natural clean voicing which accurately reflect subtle playing nuances. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted and works well with various effect pedals.
Gotoh® T1702B tremolo bridge - The T1702B tremolo bridge provides quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm. The tremolo block and saddles are made of brass, facilitating better overall resonance.
Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck - The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Ergonomic rear body contour - A shallow body back contour and a big forearm contour make the guitar body fit the player naturally, thus increasing playing comfort. The AZ body has a deep waist and different radii on each body edge curve, making it easier to play in both standing or sitting positions.
Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.(Height Adjustable Post) - GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
Luminlay side dot inlays - The Luminlay side dot position marks make it easy for players to see fretboard position marks when performing on dark stages.
Super All Access Neck Joint - The Super All Access Neck Joint increases playability and allows for easy access to the higher frets.
Condition: This is a brand new AZ2204NW. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ibanez’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ibanez Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck Type: AZ Oval C/S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard/Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Gotoh® T1702B bridge
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Fortuna™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Nut Width: 42mm at NUT
- 22F Width: 56.4mm at 22F
- 1F Thickness: 20.5mm at 1F
- 12F Thickness: 22.5mm at 12F
- Fretboard Radius: 228mmR to 305mmR Compound
- Case: Hardshell case included
- Machine Heads: Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Special Electronics: dyna-MIX9 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Side Dots: Luminlay side dots
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!