No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neck - The S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
Rosewood fretboard - Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Maple top / Alder body - The Maple top sonically enriches the response for picking and the Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ / Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickups - The Magic Touch-mini™ pickup in the neck position offers iconic tonal clarity for which this style of guitar is known, yet with extra body and articulation. The output level is also carefully configured to perfectly match the bridge pickup. The Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickup in bridge position offers up an ample supply of clarity and twang, while also delivering a nice mid-range bark.
Gotoh® Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine heads - GOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
Gotoh® T1802 tremolo - The T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch - The dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch adds a sound variation to fit so many different kinds of playing style.
Non-recessed bridge cavity - While the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
5 tremolo springs - Five tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
Steel pickup plate - This steel pickup plate is designed exclusively for AZS series. It’s a critical component that helps generate that quintessential "Twangy" tone, for which this style guitar is known. This plate is present on both the tremolo and hardtail versions of the AZS, something that is not typical for guitars of this type. This plate, in combination with the traditional style single coil bridge pickup, preserves this iconic sound across the entire AZS lineup.
Oil-impregnated Bone nut - The Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
Super All Access Neck Joint - The Super All Access Neck Joint increases playability and allows for easy access to the higher frets.
Condition: This is a brand new Tom Quayle Signature TQMS1. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ibanez’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ibanez Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck Type: AZ Oval C/S-TECH WOOD 1pc Roasted Maple
- Top/Back/Body: Maple(4mm) top/Alder body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard/Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo Stainless Steel frets/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Gotoh® T1802 tremolo bridge
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ Custom (S) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Bone nut
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale: 648 mm/25.5"
- Nut Width: 42mm
- 22F Width: 56.4mm
- 1F Thickness: 20.5mm
- 12F Thickness: 22.5mm
- Fretboard Radius: 228mmR to 305mmR COMPOUND
- Electronics: dyna-MIX5 switching system w/Alter Switch
- Side Dots: Luminlay side dot inlay
- Tuners: Gotoh® Magnum Lock machine heads w/H.A.P.
- Case: Hardshell case included
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!