**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Maple neck - The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
Rosewood fretboard - Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
Medium frets - Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
Alder body - The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ pickups - The Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ pickups provide a vintage sound and vibe along with a sweet and smooth treble response.
Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads - The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
Gotoh® GTC202 bridge - The Gotoh® GTC202 bridge equipped with six individual string saddles has superior intonation.
Special Sticker Included (YY20) - YY20 comes with special stickers designed by Yvette Young.
Condition: This is a brand new Yvette Young Signature YY20 in Orange Cream Sparkle. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ibanez’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ibanez Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Neck Type: YY/Maple neck
- Top/Back/Body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard/White dot inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: Gotoh® GTC202 bridge
- String Space: 10.8mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan&ref; Alnico II Pro™ (S) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4C,5A,6F
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL116
- String Gauge: .011/.014/.018/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Bone nut
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Nut Width: 41mm
- 22F Width: 57mm
- 1F Thickness: 21mm
- 12F Thickness: 22mm
- Fretboard Radius: 305mmR
- Machine Heads: Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Side Dots: Luminescent side dot inlay