No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Plus Series Dinky® DKA models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A modern metal machine, the Pro Plus DKA features an arched okoume body and a graphite-reinforced five ply maple/walnut bolt-on neck with sculpted heel for easier upper fret access. A hand-rubbed oil finish on the back offers greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos. A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups (JB/’59™) power this axe, with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system for improved tuning stability. Luminlay® side dots will guide your way along the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Boasting Jackson’s distinctive style, the Pro Plus DKA is available in a variety of finishes with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock and all-black hardware, including sealed die-cast tuners and Jackson® locking strap buttons.
Condition: This is a brand new Pro Plus Dinky DKA. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Jackson’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Jackson Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple/Walnut/Maple,
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Direct Mount (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Inner Coil, Position 3. Bridge and Neck, Position 4. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck Outer Coil, Position 5. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky® gigbag
- Other Features: Luminlay® side-dots
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!