No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
The Pro Plus SLA3Q’s premium features include a six-ply bound arched okoume body with quilt maple top and three-piece through-body maple/walnut neck and hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and comfortability, as well as graphite-reinforcement rods that provide stability to guard against temperature-and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ humbucking bridge pickup roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 neck pickups radiate with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a five-way blade pickup switch, a single volume and tone controls and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning
Condition: This is a brand new Pro Plus Soloist SLA3Q. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Jackson’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Jackson Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.77 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 Direct Mount (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Middle), Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inner Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck and Bridge Outer Coil, Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky® gigbag
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!