Jackson Pro Series Signature Josh Smith Soloist SL7 ET 7-String Electric Guitar w/ Case
No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Formed in 2009, Australian progressive metalcore act Northlane has emerged as trendsetters in the space, constantly evolving and ambitiously chasing uncharted territory with each album release. Founding member, co-songwriter and rhythm guitarist Josh Smith is central to the band’s expansive and pummeling sound, and Jackson is proud to present the allnew Pro Series Signature Josh Smith Soloist™ SL7 ET in his honor.
The 7-string collaboration begins with a 27” scale length, essential for providing a wider sonic palette and handling the extreme low tunings Smith depends upon. The Soloist™ alder body is sleekly sculpted for ergonomic comfort, and has been paired with a graphite-reinforced through-body caramelized maple neck for enhanced stability and sustain.
Designed to deliver effortless playability, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets has a more pronounced curvature across its width near the nut for comfortable chording, and gradually flattens to a very slight curvature toward the upper frets for blazing fast solos and comfortable bends. Considered must-have specs for today’s touring musicians, the Luminlay® glow in the dark side dots provide fingerboard guidance on the darkest metal stages, while the heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick neck tweaks on the fly.
Under the hood is an HS pickup configuration featuring Smith’s signature Bare Knuckle Impulse pickup set. The Impulse humbucker in the bridge is a full, tight pickup that embraces down-tuned guitars but can also handle medium-gain applications for full, muscular, rock mids as well as overdriven tones without getting lost in the mix. The Impulse single-coil neck pickup delivers a focused low end with super smooth treble response. The control layout consists of a three-way pickup blade switch and a pair of black skirted Strat®-style volume knobs for each pickup.
An EverTune® F7 bridge ensures that the guitar will never go out of tune, and will also intonate all the way up the neck so that no matter how low the guitar is tuned, it remains perfectly tight and focused throughout the most vicious chugs.
The guitar is decked out in a mouth-watering Aquamarine finish with a 7-string color matched licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock, complete with all-black hardware including the PPS nut, Dunlop® strap locks and Jackson locking tuners.
A Jackson foam core hardshell gig bag is also included
Condition: This is a brand new Pro Series Signature Rob Cavestany Death Angel. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Jackson's warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Jackson Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how:
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Series: Artist
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width): PPS, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: 7-String Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 27” (686 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: EverTune® F7 Model
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle Impulse Humbucker (Bridge), Bare Knuckle Impulse Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Neck, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Skirted Strat®-Style Skirted Black Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.059 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson® Foam Core Case
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!