No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
We aim to supply the highest quality guitars to our players so any items that are manufactured with minor cosmetic imperfections are listed as our 'B-Stock'; These guitars still play perfectly as they should.
Each DC has a Swamp Ash body with a 38mm thickness and a bolt-on laminated Rock Maple neck which features a Bubinga centre and carbon fibre reinforcing rods. The neck shape has been made to Dino's CustomShop specifications; a consistent 18mm flat D shape which is topped with an Ebony fretboard and block inlays to the sides (rather than dots). Extra features include a graphite nut and a dual action adjustable truss rod at the end of the fretboard.
The DC will also include Dino's "Machete" Seymour Duncan pickups along with our Ormsby custom bridge and locking machineheads. Your DC will include a hard case along with a signed Certificate of Authenticity by Dino Cazares.
Condition: This is a B-Stock Dino Cazares Signature DC GTR. The reason this is a B-Stock is because of some imperfections in the finish throughout the body (see photos). It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Ormsby’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Ormsby Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Scale Length: MULTISCALE; 26.5 - 27.5"
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Body Thickness: 38mm
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck: Laminated Rock Maple with Bubinga centre
- Neck Shape: Consistent 18mm flat D shape as per Dino's custom specs
- Carbon Fibre Reinforcing Rods: Yes
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretwire: Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Inlay: None
- Side Dots: Custom
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Ormsby Custom Multiscale
- Truss Rod: Dual action style; adjustment at the end of fretboard
- Nut: Graphite
- Machine Heads: Ormsby Locking Machineheads
- Electronics: 1x Volume 9v with reverse mount side jack; O-ring style knob.
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Dino's "Machete"
- Finish: Satin
- Case: Hardcase Included
- Other Features: Forward strap pin located on flush mount dowel. DC includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Perry and Dino.
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!