No Sales Tax
No sales tax on orders outside of TN!
Every guitar is setup and ready to play right out of the box!
Free shipping on all orders!
Enjoy simple and flexible returns!
**This is a pre-order. The estimated ship date is provided by the manufacturer and is subject to change if there are any changes in production and logistics. We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to the estimated ship date with information provided from the manufacturer.
If you prefer not to pay in full, we have the option to put down a non-refundable 10% deposit to reserve the guitar for you. Then just pay the rest when the guitar arrives at our shop and is ready to ship to you!**
Condition: This is a brand new Rob Scallon Signature C-1. It comes equipped with our Pro-Tech setup and Schecter’s warranty. Drop Dee Guitars is an authorized dealer of Schecter Guitars.
Pro-Tech Setup: Our Pro-Tech setup makes your guitar ready to rock straight out of the box. Here’s how..
- Make any adjustments so the neck is straight to avoid any fret buzzing and for comfort
- Check the nut and nut slots for any adjustments/filing to prevent any tuning issues, as well as for comfort at the lower frets
- Make any adjustments to the bridge/tremolo system so it’s in the proper position for tuning stability
- Set the action to a height that feels comfortable for each guitar
- Set the intonation so you’re in tune everywhere on the neck
All of these steps will make your brand new guitar feel as comfortable as ever and ready to play straight out of the box!
- Guitar Colors: Satin Dark Roast
- Hardware Color: Satin Black
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Pearloid Dots
- Scale: 25.5" (648 MM)
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Thickness: 1st Fret- .846" (21.5MM), 12th Fret- .866" (22MM)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355 MM)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.643" (42MM)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond '78 Special Rob Scallon
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond '78 Rob Scallon
- Knobs: Metal Dome w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Extremely great purchase! I messaged Matt late at night inquiring about my own personal setup preference and he was super quick to respond! Incredibly well setup guitar and even more incredible customer service!
These guys are awesome!!! Great to work with... Talked me through all of the features and got the guitar to me sooner than I thought. Will be buying from these guys again!!
Great working with seller amazing communication and very well packaged guitar no complaints it is immaculate and amazing to play thank you so much.
Awesome seller! Very responsive and helpful, and a pleasure to work with! The guitar was well packed and is amazing!